Thursday, November 3, 2011

First Day of the Rest of My Life

So, today I've had a grand total of 630 calories, all in the form of protein shakes, soup, cottage cheese and yogurt! The fact that noone got hurt at work today is pretty exceptional! This is a good thing. This is a good thing. This is a good thing.  The behaviorist in me is trying to pair this terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day with something positive...but I'm not having much luck! This will get better. This will get better. This will get better. Right?

I really do think of this as the first day of the rest of my life.  13 days and counting...

3 comments:

  1. Carb blockers, Fuco Thin, and CLA... take these as listed on the bottles, they're all natural, meaning no lawsuits you'll have to file due to bad side effects later in life, and they really help! You can eat real food, just keep it healthy, and in moderate amounts, and add at least a walking routine to the mix. Everything I cook is low-fat or no fat and low sodium with lots of veggies, chicken, and fish. Drink LOTS of water, and whey protein shakes are excellent when craving something sweet. You can mix fruit in them, and feel like you're having a dessert. :)

    Good luck! I know this is hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do those first things you listed help with??

    I need to go get some of that why protein. I'm just using the ones you can buy at the grocery store now. I'm gonna have to pick up that protein count after surgery, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The carb busters neutralize the starchy carbs, which if you're having surgery, you may want to remember. I know it's really hard to eat afterward, and certain foods make you absolutely ill. Fuco Thin naturally helps boost your metabolism, which you would think would make you hungry, but it doesn't. They whey protein is awesome, and you can get it at a health food store. I've had two whey protein shakes today just to help keep the hunger at bay.

    ReplyDelete