Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One Week! Ahhhh!

I am one week post op today! Wow! Who'd thunk 1 week after surgery I'd be out on my 2nd day of shopping for furniture! I am so excited that I feel so good! I'm also very thankful for my parents. I don't think I can say that enough! This is not their first rodeo with me.  In 2006 I had brain surgery and they were here for the duration.  I truly can not imagine what I would do without them.

That being said...after 1 week jeans are already starting to fit differently. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I weigh in the morning and have lost 2-3 pounds before I go to bed! It's so backwards from the way I've always done it before...and it's amazing!  Remember when I talked about not sure how I could be excited about having half my stomach ripped out? Well, I do believe I'm excited! Yep..I said it! So, those of you who stood by your "I'm excited for you" stance...thank you! I'm there now! We have a long way to go and a lot of excitement to come...but for today, thank you...I'M EXCITED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment