Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pace!

Well, the Dr. was excited yesterday! I had lost 35 lbs by their scale (in the afternoon and with clothes on), but I'm still going by mine...which has me, as of today at 41! Woo Woo Woo! I'm really ok with this pace...but I know that it won't stay at this pace. I haven't been able to walk near as much (which is going to effect my pace) as I did last week...I'm a busy girl when I work! :::How many times can I say pace in one thought process??:::  I'm on the liquid diet until Tuesday when I'll meet with the nutritionist who will hopefully tell me I can have the egg I've been craving! I'm pretty sure it will be mushy, blended food.  Apparently it has nothing to do with how well I'm doing and everything to do with healing my stomach on the inside. So, I'll just keep following directions...and hoping that i'll keep doing as well as I am for a long long time!

1 comment: