Friday, November 25, 2011

Tough Day

So, I knew that eventually I'd have a bad day, right? Bad day is probably strong...I'm just exhausted. Worn out. I think I may have pushed myself too hard the last couple of days.  Today I just sat and watched my friend Tammi and my Mom successfully clean out the guest room closet.  They would just show me things and I'd tell them to keep it, give it away or sell it!  This wasn't exactly what I thought the day was going to look like, so overwhelm kicked in pretty quick.  The ladies talked me off of the proverbial ledge and I hung with them until the deed was done.  I now have a very clean and organized closet that you could actually dance in if you wanted to! :o)

Point of the story...I'm wiped out. I have to rest up so that I'm good to go tomorrow night for Elizabeth Will's show tomorrow night at Poor David's Pub in Dallas! It's my first big outing and I'm very very excited! Good friends...good music...and a glass of water...maybe cranberry juice! :o)  If you're looking for something to do, come on out...it's going to be a great show!

1 comment:

  1. A chill out day before a big night isn't and bad thing :) sometimes you just have to slow down a bit :) Hang in there you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete