Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Last Supper

Well...here we go.  November 2, 2011.  I'm headed to Texas de Brazil to eat the hell out of some meat! Tomorrow begins my 2 week liquid diet and my surgery is November 16th.  This is something I've thought about for over 10 years now.  The whole "God made me this way" schtick isn't working anymore. It's time to get healthy. I have little people I need to stick around for! I need to feel better. I want to feel better. So, I'm doing it...and hopefully I can/will keep up with it and you guys through this blog. I considered just journaling and that's what this may turn into...we'll see. 


I'm nervous...excited..scared...petrified...anxious...and any other word you can find that means the same as scared shitless! Scared because it's another surgery.  Scared because it's such a huge lifestyle change. Scared because I don't want to change WHO I am.  Scared because it's going to smell good at lunch when people bring in Chinese food.  Scared that I'll make myself sick somehow if I don't follow the directions. Just scared. I don't think I was this scared when I had my brain surgery! Big sigh. I have to throw my faith up to the Big Man and pray that he will watch over me and calm all my fears. So, if you're the praying type...throw one up for me...I'm going to need it!!
~Stacey

1 comment:

  1. Listen, I know you, and I know ALL that you've accomplished,... just because you put your mind to it. So, I know you can do this too! You will rock this!

    Love you!
    Schmelley

    ReplyDelete