Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Missed a Meal???

Ok, so I didn't miss a meal...that's really only happened once or twice in my 40 years...but, I really didn't even want to "eat" tonight.  I know that's not a good thing and certainly not a notion I need to entertain, especially after surgery, but it is interesting.  And then...when I made my shake, it just didn't work out. I failed miserably at it! It's like horribly watered down chocolate milk.  Big sigh. I'll drink it...because I'm supposed to.  Pre-op bloodwork at the hospital in the morning...good times! No "eating" after 9:00. It's real folks...it's happening! (can you see both the fear and excitement on my face???)

1 comment:

  1. I hope your appt. went well! I didn't realize when I posted about all those pills I'm taking that you were working your way toward surgery. I thought you were dieting!! Oh well, the carb busters and protein shakes will for sure come in handy after your surgery... my ex had the same surgery you're having... if you want to talk to anyone about it, I can put you in touch with her. She's very willing to talk to people about it.

    ReplyDelete